Friday, June 26, 2009

the secret's out!


We are moving back South!

Though we had planned to stay longer, Bryan has accomplished what he came here to do (learn a specific technology) quicker than expected. Way to go babe!

Though I'm a little overwhelmed about getting us packed in the next 4 weeks (yikes....I only now did the math...), I can't wait to be closer to friends and babysitters. excuse me, grandparents.

It's been no secret that it's been a difficult and 'stretching' year, but hopefully no secret that it's been fun and exciting (among a few other nice adjectives that I don't have the time to think of right now) as well.

Want to come pack a box or two?


11 comments:

Allison said...

So does that mean you are coming back to Birmingham?

Shireen said...

YAY!!! Russell and I just read this, and we are so excited!! :) We'll come help unload boxes and whatever else we can do HERE!! :)

Way to go, Bryan, for learning the new technology so fast, and way to go, Angie, for doing more than just 'make it' :) this last year!!!

Come back to the south, where you guys belong!!! ;)

becca said...

yay! glad y'all are moving back south even though we're way out here =)

what a cute pic of charlie!

Thornton's Well said...

Congrats, ANGIE! Love the pic of Charlie.

Liz said...

We are thrilled and can't wait to love on those boys!

april barber said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you and your family. I know they will love having you near them again!

Whitney said...

Angie-
So glad the 'secret's out'!! I can't wait for you to be back in Birmingham. I can't wait to be around your precious babies! And I can't wait for Fearing and Charlie and Sam (among many others) to spend their summers on Merrell Beach!! Love ya!! See you soon!!

Whitney

jessica said...

YAH! are y'all coming back to the Ham?

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

maybe we'll get to see you sometime!

Erin said...

I just pulled up you blog and Samantha was sitting in my lap and yelled Harlie Harlie!!

étatDame said...

Oh wow! When are y'all moving? I might be in New York end of July, beginning of August...

analytics

Blog Archive