I've always been a pretty
plain jane kinda girl.
But I've been having an identity crisis lately.
I've been inspired by mr. bright eyes.
He's a pretty colorful kinda guy.



I sat down to write about all the happenings around here, but I got overwhelmed with all there is and didn't know where to start! So, I decided to throw a little color up and hope it inspires me. tomorrow.
11 comments:
incredible! cannot wait to get to know this little guy..his eyes are truly amazing!
just like Liz says we can't wait to get to know this little buddy.
these are stunning!
He is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him in person!!!!!
wow - those eyes are Amazing!
Little Buddy is adorable...and Little Momma can sure work the Canon :)
he is just so stinking cute!
where is this wall in your home? love it.
thanks to all!
katie ~ i taped a turquoise blanket to the wall. ;)
I want to pinch his little cute cheeks!
Love, Love his eyes! Can not wait to see them in person!
You make me really want to learn photography! Beautiful photos!
Post a Comment