They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
where were you?
at the lake for a birthday party, the whole day, with tons of family. = tons of photo opp.
Love it!!! Again, Thank You!
Look at his fingers, what is he thinking? Looking for sticks and rocks to throw.
Angie,This picture makes my heart happy! It thrills me to see your baby at the lake!! I wish I could have seen ya'll this weekend but hopefully we will see ya'll really soon with our own little one!! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics!love you!Whitney
SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
where were you?
at the lake for a birthday party, the whole day, with tons of family.
= tons of photo opp.
Love it!!! Again, Thank You!
Look at his fingers, what is he thinking? Looking for sticks and rocks to throw.
Angie,
This picture makes my heart happy! It thrills me to see your baby at the lake!! I wish I could have seen ya'll this weekend but hopefully we will see ya'll really soon with our own little one!! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics!
love you!
Whitney
SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment