Monday, June 01, 2009

a pile of baby

I thought a pile of baby would be cute in a pile of laundry.

or......
maybe I just needed a place to but baby down while I scrubbed watermelon stains out of his older brother's shirt?
and was then struck by the vivid cuteness of it all?
is that bad?

or maybe the clothes were really clean and I staged it all.
because surely I wouldn't put a baby in a pile of dirty laundry.
no, surely not.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Sweet! Love it! Also, the basket makes a great playpin!

Gina said...

Yes you would, you wouldn't wrinkle clean clothes.
He sure is cute!

Mom-of-Bean said...

Nothing like striped pants on plump baby thighs...thank you!

Anonymous said...

That pile of baby is a pile of cuteness!! So adorable!

Courtney Higdon said...

Getting cuter by the day!

katie said...

beautiful. please frame in your laundry room. it will make you happy to be there.

Angie Davis said...

exactly what i was thinking ~ as a reminder that i am thankful for those little bodies that dirty up all that laundry!

The Terrells said...

i love it- one of my favorite pics of caleb is two years ago when caleb was about 6 months and we had just gotten to sbp and were trying to unpack the car and i did not know what to do with him and i put him in the laundry basket until i got his bed out!!!!!! hope y'all are doing okay!! they are getting sooooo big! i am having an absolute blast with mine right now- can't wait til you get to the stage i am in right now- but enjoy where you are now too!!!! loveyou

Gina said...

before I read Katie I was thinking I want those in my wash room, that makes me happy!

heather said...

adorable. and great photos. i love how he sucks his 2 fingers!

The Dettling's said...

You are so creative! You make me want to go out and buy a cute laundry basket just so I can stage a similar shot! Too cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

The Shulls said...

Oh boy... can I go and do your laundry? (You have to promise to leave me there the very same basket though!)

analytics

Blog Archive