Thursday, May 21, 2009

my lil' airplanes


I never put Sam within a certain chubby finger's reach if I am not in the room, but today I did. briefly.

 Charlie was in another room, so I figured I had at least 10 seconds to put some clothes away. I heard both boys squealing a second later and dropped the clothes (Charlie has been known to sit on Sam's head) and ran in the room.
 to find this~


Charlie thinks Sam is pretty clever. 


8 comments:

Gina said...

The first of so many things to do together!

Mom-of-Bean said...

Isn't that the boat pose? You got two yogis on your hand! Namaste!

Anonymous said...

omg so cute!!

The Shulls said...

so C U T E!!!! I love your little boys!

Gina said...

When you look at the pictures of the week Sam was born, then 4 months later Charlie went from being a baby to being a little boy.

April Brown said...

That makes me laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love that they are playing together! So much fun!!!

The Dettling's said...

That has got to be one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! Great job catching that shot! Too sweet!

analytics

Blog Archive