Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring has sprung

Although, as I am writing it is 49 degrees outside.

I think I like Spring in Alabama because it is like me, indecisive and fickle. But Summer is not, and I know it will come barreling in just as I'm getting comfortable with the spring in my step and the fresh in the air.

So, for today....er, eh, tomorrow? I hope to savor it for what it is.








While we were away for a week a bird decided to make our home her own. This is what we found in the vine on our front porch!

2 comments:

becca said...

i love the birds nest! how fun - do you know what kind it is?

katie said...

beautiful!
the robin's? nest is just so pretty!!
at least you can enjoy knowing what the weather really does before you move into more unchartered territory!

analytics

Blog Archive