Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Excitement for the day


This is what happens when you trust your 11 month old to entertain himself while you are on the phone anxiously trying to get the last spot for a photography conference. A friend of Bryan's told him about it only today, and since it was free, and my babysitters, I mean parents, are on the way.....well, I had to try! I'm in! I'm pretty certain I will be quite out of place, but I'm excited nonetheless.

5 comments:

mcclure adoption said...

you're so good at posting, ang. I love seeing what you guys are up to...we're praying for you as you are about to make this transition too. enjoy the conference and i hope you learn lots!

becca said...

whoa - this conference looks great! wish i could go with you. :) you'll have to tell me about it.

i ordered a 50mm lens last night. i'm so excited!

erintumlin.blogspot.com said...

angie, so excited about the conference for you ! also - i got your message and the answer is yes if we can only work out a time/date !!
more later... ill hit you up on gchat tomorrow !! still loving the blog !! great job. little man is getting soooo big !!

Prentices said...

This picture is fantastic! It just sums up what your days are like with an increasingly independent baby. Just wait til he starts walking!

Love it! Can't wait to hear how the conference was.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

analytics

Blog Archive