Sunday, April 20, 2008

Groovin', on a Sunday afternoon




I, obviously, take lots of pictures of Charlie just doing his thing. So I thought the other man in my life needed to be captured just doing his thing. At least, his thing for this Sunday afternoon (the song was playing in the car today and I can't get it out of my head!).
He will love it.

9 comments:

Emily Davis said...

That's what Keith does..minus the computer!

Angie Davis said...

Em, our old men should hang out. :)


I don't know how seriously people take this post - the first picture makes me laugh out loud!

mcclure adoption said...

That's great! I think if we had green space, Ash would be doing the same thing-outside on the computer with his pipe. He'll have to bring his if we get to come see you guys in White Plains...

jess said...

ok...now i have that song stuck in my head! great capture of bryan-i love the 1st one ;-)

katie said...

nasty, nasty habit.

Angie Davis said...

thankfully it is on very, very rare occaision that the "habit" is lit.
maybe it's rare because it means no kisses for at least 2 days.

Bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom-of-Bean said...

Angie!
Just a quick note to tell you how much I enjoy "being" on your blog...it's like a little lunch break in an idyllic park with a really good sandwich with zero calories...I come back refreshed and with a smile on my face...

Thought I should tell you, I admire your pictures and words.
Geraldine Dinkins

Bryan said...

and it's not nasty

analytics

Blog Archive