

Yes, I am now eating those words, or thoughts rather (I never told you, I probably said something like "oh...you should see my car, and I don't even have kids! But I was just talking about my dust, and a cup or two). I was thinking about vacuuming my car the other day, and decided pictures were more fun. It's not so shameful if you tell the world you are aware, is it?
There is an upside to having piles of Cheerios everywhere, all the time. Charlie is quite content with his stale, sun-baked snacks. I now say better a happy baby than a clean car.
Forgive me for thinking your car was gross. I now understand, and I openly join the club.
10 comments:
Way to come out of the closet, Angie! :)
Hope you're doing very well...I'm praying for y'all's continued transition and sale/rent (God's will) for your B'ham home.
Shireen
when you said "I thought YOUR car was dirty" were you thinking of the Prentiss' car in particular?! :)
well, i figured 9 out of 10 of my friends would think I was talking about them. so, let's just say i was talking about all of "them".
I'm w/ ya on the car thing. But a family I used to babysit for regularly had cat food strewn about their car to feed a homeless cat they saw in some shopping center. I think I'd draw the line there. :)
Wait,I missed something...Did you join the minivan crowd?
I don't think I knew that yet :)
Whooo Hoo!
Funny... Clay's mom got in my car the other day and said, "You have a mom car", meaning there are toys and baby products strewn everywhere. I guess I've joined the club, too!
My car is still a neatfreak's vehicle, evidenced in the fact that I have a garbage bag fastened to the glove box ... but I can see the days of cheerios and assorted other baby refuse strewn about ahead of me ... thank you for making it a beautiful photo op - that makes it more OK for me ... Charlie looks like one beautifully, healthy and content little boy ... teeth are highly overrated ... Gus only uses his two on things that he shouldn't ... isn't it amazing how time flits by?
okay. i guess i can forgive you.
;)
i kinda like it when my mess of a life can make people feel good about something they do well.
our van continues to stay NASTY... that's why i drive b's car when i can.
i really promise i wasn't talking about the prentiss's.
at least not exclusively.
your blog popped up on google's recommendations for me. :) to think they know me so well...and know that i would love you! hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment