His vocabulary has become quite extensive - Ma-Ma, Da-Da, bye-bye, and even light, baby, cheerios, yogurt, cheese, banana, outside, bath, milk, bunny, paci, and ball to name just a few.
We know what you mean, even if they are all pronounced "ba".
His favorite places to be are outside or in the bathtub, and his favorite person is his Dad.
His favorite places to be are outside or in the bathtub, and his favorite person is his Dad.
You bring indescribable joy to our everyday!
There is still no tooth in sight, and because he can crawl nearly faster than I can run he has no interest in walking.
That's ok, take all the time you need. You already make it from the living room to the toilet in 5 seconds flat, and I am usually 3 seconds behind - just enough time for you to get a couple of good splashes in.
The days are often long, but the year has been short. How can it be that my baby is already one less than one?!
3 comments:
he is the sweetest thing!
You are an incredible writer! I'm just seeing your blog for the first time and already missing you. I wish we had had more time to hang out. I'm quickly learning the loss of time with friends thing, but enjoying the benefits I'm reaping with my sweet James! Motherhood is a beautiful thing. I'm so excited that we're due on the same exact day with #2! How fun!
6:44 AM
Post a Comment