Because I am pretty confined to the house these days due to the cold, the highlight of my day is often getting the mail. Yesterday it did not disappoint. I ripped open the package from Portland Beanie Company addressed to Baby Samuel, knowing that I would love what was inside. There was no note as to whom it came from, but I instantly knew it had to be from Katie.




11 comments:
he is so ADORABLE!! i love this series of shots you took...
so glad you got it and love it...
xoxo. kp.
Samuel is so adorable! Angie, I think he looks like you! He could be in a magazine advertising the little hat. Can't wait to see you, hopefully soon!
Oh how cute he is, just ask Charlie baby. I can't wait to see them
The first picture just makes me happy. The last picture is going on my wall.
ADORABLE!! She definitely pegged you with this little gift...the colors are so Angie!! And BabySam is tooo cute!
He is so PERFECT!!!! I LOVE THIS BABY!!!!! (and Charlie, too!)
Oh my goodness! way way to cute, Angie, he looks JUST like you! you need to send me some pictures.
so fun! i've just caught up on the last six or so posts. love you! wish we were close by...
Oh, come ON! He is too cute in that hat! Great, great pictures!
We were at your house last night, and I was missing you!
You are so right --- Katie does know you well. Love the pictures! Most of all love and miss you guys!
LOVE IT! I think he looks like you too.
Post a Comment