They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
Sam you make my night
Thanks for sharing! I've had my warm fuzzy fix for the week!
I can't wait to see that on mine!
Ahhh, how sweet! Sam you are adorable!
oh my goodness - how cute!love y'all -bec
oh angie he is adorable! and MY how he has grown! miss you all!!!!
my goodness! that first one makes me laugh out loud!!! how adorable is he? he looks different than charlie did to me...do you think so?you have 2 gorgeous boys!
i can almost hear you delighting in him as he smiles at you!
What a precious boy you are! You are becoming so alert and have such a good mommy to take care of you. Seeing your smile brightened up my morning!
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with unbrushed teeth. Sid LOVES to tell people that I don't even shower any more. haha!
That is the cutest smile EVER!!!
what a cutie. i love those smiles! thanks for sharing such fun pics.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Sam you make my night
Thanks for sharing! I've had my warm fuzzy fix for the week!
I can't wait to see that on mine!
Ahhh, how sweet! Sam you are adorable!
oh my goodness - how cute!
love y'all -
bec
oh angie he is adorable! and MY how he has grown! miss you all!!!!
my goodness! that first one makes me laugh out loud!!! how adorable is he?
he looks different than charlie did to me...do you think so?
you have 2 gorgeous boys!
i can almost hear you delighting in him as he smiles at you!
What a precious boy you are! You are becoming so alert and have such a good mommy to take care of you. Seeing your smile brightened up my morning!
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with unbrushed teeth. Sid LOVES to tell people that I don't even shower any more. haha!
That is the cutest smile EVER!!!
what a cutie. i love those smiles! thanks for sharing such fun pics.
Post a Comment