They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
I love his snow attire...pj pants and tennis shoes :)
yes, me too. that is our everything attire these days, seeing as we just don't get out much! why get another outfit dirty when you are just going to be home all day? and, any laundry we can save these days (with the spit-up king) is great.
I am laughing out loud right now!!! Love the post!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love his snow attire...pj pants and tennis shoes :)
yes, me too. that is our everything attire these days, seeing as we just don't get out much! why get another outfit dirty when you are just going to be home all day? and, any laundry we can save these days (with the spit-up king) is great.
I am laughing out loud right now!!! Love the post!
Post a Comment