They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
Oh, how I miss these boys!
I would love to see those faces!!Tell them we love them. Stay warm!!
hello, beauties!
did i see blue eyes??tell samuel that there is a goodie on the way!
yes, for now at least it's blue eyes! charlie's were blue though for a long time. they really weren't true brown for at least 6 months. but sam's do seem bluer than charlie's did.
They are so cute! Samuel looks different than Charlie! Charlie looks a lot like Bryan, but I think Samuel looks like you! They are beautiful boys!
They are simply perfect! Your boys are so cute!!!!
i miss those faces!
Love, Love the pictures of the sweet boys!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh, how I miss these boys!
I would love to see those faces!!Tell them we love them. Stay warm!!
hello, beauties!
did i see blue eyes??
tell samuel that there is a goodie on the way!
yes, for now at least it's blue eyes! charlie's were blue though for a long time. they really weren't true brown for at least 6 months. but sam's do seem bluer than charlie's did.
They are so cute! Samuel looks different than Charlie! Charlie looks a lot like Bryan, but I think Samuel looks like you! They are beautiful boys!
They are simply perfect! Your boys are so cute!!!!
i miss those faces!
Love, Love the pictures of the sweet boys!
Post a Comment