Monday, July 28, 2008

our city pool

As much of a pool as you can get living in the city:

but to him, size didn't matter.

Only time. It was too short.
Bryan and I had fun too, trying to make as much as we can out of our 'backyard'. We just try and pretend that this isn't there.
(it's not ours by the way!)
and thank you grandmama for the pool - he loves it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love the city pool!!!!!You are so creative. I finally loaded the b'day pics. of Zeke. I am going to upload somemore real soon. Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie Davis said...

argh...spam! is there another way to get rid of it other than comment moderation?

Shireen said...

SOOOOO sweet! :) I LOVE Charlie's curls!! I vote, "Don't cut!!" :)

Okay, I know you'll eventually have to! :)

Gina said...

You know I love pools, when we come we will all swim in Charlies pool

Prentices said...

So cute! Charlie has grown so much. We saw some lights on at your house last night - sad that it's not you, but it's nice to have some life over there again!

Reba said...

So y'all ARE like, really in the city...love the pool shots! The blueberry photos are SO sweet- I'm sure the little handprint note for the grandparents must have been a big "hit"!! I think he kind of might like being in front of the camera... :)

April Brown said...

too cute!!

analytics

Blog Archive