I hope Bryan always remembers this year's birthday, because I don't think I will ever be able to top it.
His parents and brother came to visit for the week, which would have been wonderful enough, but we were also treated to dinner and a babysitter (Liz - thank you again!!) while we enjoyed a Yankees game without child.
There just happened to be 31 regular season games left before the original stadium is torn down. Fitting.
I've never liked the Yankees, but I couldn't help but to be swept away ~ and found myself cheering for them. There truly was something in the air.
To top it off, a Wii was waiting at home, which was played through the wee hours of the night. Wish I had a picture~ there was much laughter as well through the wee hours of the night!
8 comments:
hmm...just noticed, but no pun intended in that last paragraph.
Happy Birthday Bryan!
We just got a Wii and it is so much fun. Except watch out that Charlie doesn't toddle too close to you while you are bowling -- I accidentally whacked Claire in the head with the remote this weekend and she did NOT appreciate it.
you're turning into a posting maniac! yeay.
happy birthday brad!!
love you guys...
Ok, do not let B.Witt know that you got your Bryan a Wii!! He will be on the next plan to NY. Better yet, do let him know!!! Miss you. Glad you had fun!
Byran already looks right at home as a New Yorker...
great birthday! i wish I could be there at the game with him and play wii afterwards!
How much fun! So wish we could be there. Looks like Bryan had a great bday. Wishing you guys many more days of fun.
Hi Angie
Love catching up with you through your blog...would love to catch up with you more..
Cathlyn
Post a Comment