Thursday, July 03, 2008

one tired baby


I had planned on writing about all his new endeavors this morning - first steps and new words - but baby woke up needy, weepy and sleepy. makes for a sleepy mommy too. I'd rather take a nap.

7 comments:

amy said...

his eyes are entrancing...

becca said...

love his big brown eyes. i miss the little guy!

Elizabeth Mather said...

ahh, cute picture! I hope y'all have a good day!

slowpoke said...

so beautiful, angie! hope you're all settling in well. happy 4th of july!

The Shulls said...

ohhh poor thing :) that picture is so cute... we'll miss you all today (we have a block party)

Happy 4th of July!

Reba said...

Beautiful picture!! Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th!! We miss y'all.

Anonymous said...

i love that picture, great shot! i love pics of elliot with his passy in place too.

analytics

Blog Archive