a basket of chilton county peaches and blueberries from your backyard, toys for charlie, babysitting, dinner, a yankees game, a picnic and a hike, a walk along the sound, many walks around town, ice cream, laughing - lots of laughing, good conversation...
but most of all just being together.
will you guys come back and stay with us every month?




3 comments:
Angie, I see that you're currently reading A Thousand Splendid Sons. What a great book! I just finished it and The Kite Runner. WOW.
I know you're missing the south and all its sweet comforts! Isn't it amazing how we miss 'where we come from' when we're not there! We appreciate all the little and big things in a new, BIG way!!
Well, I hope you're feeling well these days...I hope you guys will share with the rest of us once you know what gender Baby #2 will be! :)
We should be able to find out in about a month! We're excited!! :)
We had a wonderful time being with you! Wish we could come every month! Thanks for everything.
I love the boat pictures. Where were you? Can not wait to see you in Oct.
Post a Comment