If you are a grandparent, you must close your eyes for this last picture ~ it hasn't been mailed yet.
Cheesy, I know, but the grandparents will love it.
Speaking of cheesy, is there another, better, more hip/"now" word for it? Every time i use it i feel so, well, cheesy - but i can't for the life of me think of another fitting word.
Speaking of cheesy, is there another, better, more hip/"now" word for it? Every time i use it i feel so, well, cheesy - but i can't for the life of me think of another fitting word.
14 comments:
Too cute!!!
S and G got a kick out of these photos! They couldn't believe how much he'd grown. That 3rd one is BRYAN DAVIS to a T!
Ever since I read your blog on the cobbler I have been dying to cook one, and now seeing pics of little Charlie being to cute by the way, I have to go make one tonight. Jamie will love that! Great pictures.
Funny, I'm eating some blueberries (from Granna's bushes) as I read this)...I'm actually here to get your cobbler recipe (if any berries shall survive until dinner) so very sweet...I love the pictures and the card...I might ruthlessly copy that one...
Funny, I thought Charlie looked like her in one of those pics. So cute!
Thanks berry much for the post!! Lauren would have loved sharing booberries with Charliebaby!! was that cheesy? :)
xoxoxoxox
oh my goodness. i could just eat him up! those are some of the cutest photos. you're such a fun mom. :)
other words for cheesy:
Kitsch[y] (you can add a Y - and it is making a comeback...)
Blueberries are tasty! Thanks for sharing the pics...
i was just about to say that no one has answered my question yet. thanks gene.
LOVE the big blueberry smile in the mirror!!
he is more juicy than those berries... yum!
i think "nerdy" is really hip now.
I agree with your MIL, those pictures are the cutest!
Beautiful photos & adorable card! I may have to "steal" the idea for our grandparents. Too cute!
Post a Comment