I really want the valentine sitting in the chair. Maybe after a bath. Hope yall have a happy valentines day. Dad got me a rose bush. You know how I like my flowers. The kind with roots.
I agree... you get the best mom award for letting him finger paint. How incredibly cute! Love, love, love it. Jamie got me a new laptop for V-day... so now I get to comment on your ever cute posts!
SO sweet, Angie! I've been terrible about leaving comments lately! But know that Russell and I are ENJOYING your blog and picasa pics!! :)
Gosh, your boys are too cute!! :) Actually, they're beautiful! Praise the Lord! I hope you guys are all doing well and life is hopefully getting a little easier with Sam getting a little older???
We're doing great, and we're loving this sweet boy! :) I'm enjoying being a mommy. :)
I LOVED the blog post of Charlie 'reading' to Sam! I took the computer over to Russell so that he could see the pics immediately (although he is also subscribed to "What's Stirring." :)
9 comments:
Too cute!!! so sorry about the keys too- that feeing is awful!!! hope y'all are doing okay
these make me so happy for two reasons:
1.) that you are such a good mama for getting out the finger paints and letting him delight himself in them.
and
2.) that i have NO finger paints in my house right now.
;)
What a fun Mommy you are! Love you too Charlie!
I really want the valentine sitting in the chair. Maybe after a bath. Hope yall have a happy valentines day. Dad got me a rose bush. You know how I like my flowers. The kind with roots.
Love the picture!!! You are such a fun mom!!!
looks like a true "artist in residence"
I agree... you get the best mom award for letting him finger paint. How incredibly cute! Love, love, love it. Jamie got me a new laptop for V-day... so now I get to comment on your ever cute posts!
SO sweet, Angie! I've been terrible about leaving comments lately! But know that Russell and I are ENJOYING your blog and picasa pics!! :)
Gosh, your boys are too cute!! :) Actually, they're beautiful! Praise the Lord! I hope you guys are all doing well and life is hopefully getting a little easier with Sam getting a little older???
We're doing great, and we're loving this sweet boy! :) I'm enjoying being a mommy. :)
I LOVED the blog post of Charlie 'reading' to Sam! I took the computer over to Russell so that he could see the pics immediately (although he is also subscribed to "What's Stirring." :)
Love to all of you from all of us!
you are such a great mom. this....
would have stressed me OUT!
Post a Comment