I really don't think I have seen anything more precious than your babies!! How blessed you are! Thanks for the tip- I got a bella band(I think that is what it is called)! Hope your great. Love ya! ~whitney
That has got to be the cutest post ever! And I think you're a great mom for making fun memories with those kiddos! Happy St. Patty's Day, to you too! :)
4 comments:
I really don't think I have seen anything more precious than your babies!! How blessed you are! Thanks for the tip- I got a bella band(I think that is what it is called)! Hope your great. Love ya! ~whitney
that's so darn cute!!
I love those little birthday card babies!!!
That has got to be the cutest post ever! And I think you're a great mom for making fun memories with those kiddos! Happy St. Patty's Day, to you too! :)
Post a Comment