My family will be very upset that out of the hundred or so pictures I took while there, this is the first one posted. But this is just one reason I love and miss y'all so much!
Yes, this is their freezer, if you weren't quite certain. And being that this was taken only a couple of days after opening day, I'm sure the empty space will not last long.
Monday, October 20, 2008
I love them
We returned last night from a wonderful 2 week stay in AL filled with weddings, time with loved family and greatly missed friends, babysitters, and even a beach vacation. I have so much I could and want to post, but due to some much needed r & r from a long day of unpacking and laundry, most will have to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
oh, and stacy, this is also for you - though i hope next time you see me you won't have to say that you are sick and tired of those dern antlers. ;)
ew. just ew.
i was hoping for a wedding photo...
Glad I got to see you guys! :) Sounds like your 2 weeks were very fulfilling and needed. Get some good R & R! I look forward to more pics and stories about y'all's time here in the lovely south!
Angie- this is typical...curious who's prize this is...Jamie,Lacey,Dad etc. Sorry we missed you hopefully we will see you next time! love you! Whitney
Now that is AL for you. Great photo! Just makes me laugh and love living here and having you Higdon Bunch as my family :) Sooo glad I was able to see you and spend time together. Much needed and way to short. Missing you already!
i should add that this is there extra freezer - in the basement, used for mainly this purpose.
and the 'head' is actually the beloved boyfriend's. my family is nice to share like that. but lace will be filling it soon enough with her first of the season - shot with a bow! i must say, i was impressed.
i can sooo relate!!!
Hey! Thank you so much for sending me an email. I don't have the charter anymore so send it to jessicamure8@gmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you!
I love it!!! I was about to ask if this was Lacey, Jamie,Uncle Charlie, or Will's. I got the answer when I scrolled down:-) Also, I love Katie's remark:-) It just made me smile.
I love your family too!! It makes me chuckle to think of Lacey...sweet, girly Lacey, hunting...with a bow!!!!
LOVED seeing you the other day!! Can't wait until March.
Post a Comment