Thursday, October 30, 2008

more highlights from home

Living far from my family is hard. I get sad. I miss them being able to stop by whenever they want. I miss having them stop by whenever I want. 

But~

I am grateful for the good that comes from it as well. 

When we come to town it's reason for a party! My brother and sis-in-law usually come to spend a weekend with us, which makes it almost feel like Christmas. Time together is always sweeter in pj's. 

A typical morning~all squeezed in the kitchen sitting area after breakfast, all attention on Charlie, Courtney and I with camera in hand~
My dad, already dreaming of his Heisman~
The newest grandchild, Brodie (who would be Sam.....but we got dibs)~
And our most favorite Gurney~
Our time is inevitably short, but rich. 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Your precious Gurney! That is the sweetest picture of her and baby Charlie. You look wonderful and I am so glad that ya'll had a good trip home. Looking forward to more pictures soon. Love you girlie!!
~whitney

analytics

Blog Archive