Monday, September 15, 2008

Brother

Most of you know by now that yes, we are having another boy! We are thrilled that Charlie will have a little playmate soon. 

Because I live far away from friends and family I am always asked how big I am. Well, here is a picture of us. 
I am six months now (24 weeks, but 6 months sounds so much further along right?).  Baby is extremely active, which I love. Ask me though if I feel that way though when he is more than 2 lbs. Other than atrocious heartburn, super-tiredness, the occaisional sciatic jolt, and pain under my right rib ~I feel great!

I love this little one so dearly already, and am amazed by the room in my heart to to love so much. 

12 comments:

katie said...

um. i might come visit you just to steal that quilt.

oh, wait, the post was about the baby. happy second boy baby!

Liz said...

What a precious little guy! I can't wait till he arrives - two little boys! Love you and miss you. See you in a few weeks!

becca said...

that ultrasound picture is so cute. i can actually see him quite clearly... which is rare for an ultrasound pic. don't you have a cute little belly... not looking very big yet!

jess said...

you have the cutest belly! wish mine looked that good when preggers!and that u/s pic! such a precious profile.

i was going to type what kate said, too! i love the circles!!!
will you divulge your source? ;)

heather said...

adorable. i can hardly believe you are 6 months already!

April Barber said...

You are too cute! Congratulations!

Cindy said...

Ha, the first thing I thought when I saw that picture was, "I love that quilt!" I see I'm not the only one.

That is a great ultrasound picture. All of Claire's ultrasounds made her look like a little alien.

The Westmorelands said...

yay for two boys!! :) i love the last line of your post... i have been so amazed at the way my joy has been multiplied in having two kids. funny how that works.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. Can not wait to see you and the boys. Love you.

April Brown said...

I agree with everyone...too cute and tiny!! I cannot wait to see you!!

Courtney Higdon said...

You are just way cute and what a great ultrasound pic!! I am so excited to have another nephew...our family just keeps getting bigger and I love it!

The Shulls said...

So sweet... how cute!! Can't wait to see the little one!

analytics

Blog Archive