Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday GG!


Mom asked me to make you a present for your birthday, so I got right to work.

I mean, what could be a better present than me? 

I knew you would think so too.

But Mom didn't think I would pack and ship very well. 
She said I should draw you a picture - on paper. 
So I worked really hard, all by myself. I didn't even want her to take the caps off of the markers. So it took much strength
and endurance.  

Mom was laughing so hard at me that I thought I would keep making my 'I'm trying really hard face', just for kicks. 
I do have a little Pop and Lacey in me you know. 
In the end, I think I did a pretty good job. Hope you like it! 

We love you! 

11 comments:

katie said...

he is a hoot! love those faces... and really just thankful for a post from you!

Shireen said...

So sweet, Angie!! :)

Way to go, Charlie!!

Happy birthday, Gigi! :)

Cindy said...

His facial expressions just KILL me! I would've been laughing way too hard to take pictures.

jess said...

there is NO way i would've been able to focus the camera. that is hysterical...esp. the next to last one!

Angie Davis said...

i only wish you could see and hear the shaking and grunting the 'trying really hard'!

April Brown said...

Too cute...I just want to kiss and squeeze him!!!

becca said...

heh - his faces are hilarious! what a cutie.

Whitney said...

SO precious Angie!! I know GG will love his card!! Love you girl!!
~whitney

Anonymous said...

I love it --- Oh, I wish I could have heard the grunts while he was working so hard to get to tops off the markers. I know that his G.G. is going to love his card!

Gina said...

Yes I Love The Card! Please pack it up and send it on!!

Elizabeth Mather said...

Oh my word Angie. This is an adorable post. Josh and I just got through laughing while we read this. I LOVE Charlie's expressions. We loved getting to see y'all and already miss you!!

analytics

Blog Archive