Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Being that it is possibly the  last year that I can dress my baby up as something cute and cuddly, I was hoping to put together a monkey outfit, especially because Charlie loves them (making monkey noises all the time, kissing his stuffed monkey, wanting to wear his monkey pj's all the time). I'm always reluctant to buy anything because growing up we always made our own. But why, when I can barely get myself off the couch to make dinner and clean the house right now, I thought I would make his outfit.....?????

So, today I confessed to him that he had no special outfit, that maybe we would just wear his hand-me-down, too small baseball uniform - that he wears all the time anyway. No sweat, he was thrilled. 

stretching those muscles......
to wind up for a pitch....
benching him..... just to be still for a picture.....

Oh, and yes, he is a confused baseball player with his Braves uniform and his Yankees hat, I know. But it is actually fitting for this year, don't you think? 

8 comments:

The Shulls said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Seriously, I LOVE his baseball outfit, what a cutie!!!

Elizabeth Mather said...

How fun Charlie! I love your braves outfit!!

Gina said...

I just love the stretching. I think when I come Charlie and I have alot of ball ball to play!

April Brown said...

Angie, that's hysterical!!! I love his pot-belly hanging out of his shirt!

jess said...

as always, too cute for words!!!

heather said...

so cute. wish we could've gone trick-or-treating together!

Cindy said...

That baseball outfit was a perfect costume! I love all his poses.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

analytics

Blog Archive