Tuesday, March 02, 2010

january in the gardens


my sister-in-law and i share a love of photography, as well as the joy of raising 2 little boys. and we live in the same neighborhood. yeah, it's a dream. nine play-dates out of ten we don't pull out our cameras. but occasionally we will take a day trip where the boys can play, and we can have our face in our cameras the whole time. well, most of the time. we do have to play mom a bit.

this was one of those trips. a rare sunny day in january at the botanical gardens ~













oh those boots.....he's just now outgrown them. i'm going to miss them more than any pair of shoes i've ever owned myself!

7 comments:

slowpoke said...

beautiful! i really love the colors. you're inspiring me, angie!

Kathy Campbell said...

Okay, I'm sorry...but there is just too much cuteness here. I can't take it anymore!

heather said...

those are some cute boys... and some great photos!

April Brown said...

I love the pic of them on the bench looking at each other...precious!

jess said...

look at those eyes!!! like buttah!
i am sooooo behind on my reader. you have had some great posts.

Mom-of-Bean said...

Same Froggie boots, same attachement...about another half inch of life left...these shoes have a song of their own and are Gus' go-to footwear

katie said...

i forgot to comment... I LOVE these. ;)

can you send those boys out here so i can love on them a bit?!!

analytics

Blog Archive