i love recording our lil' ole' lives on this lil' ole blog. but even though i feel like it holds so much, i also feel that there is much left out. so after reading a few blogs of others who had the bright idea of a monthly recap, i thought i'd join the fun.
i know. it's the end of february. i'm a bit behind. what's new?
maybe it runs in the family. we celebrated christmas together the first week of january. but we didn't mind. it was perfect.
my grandmother's house stores so many great childhood memories. like spinning on the kitchen bar stools with my cousins~


though our family has grown - in more ways than one, not much has changed. we laugh. we share. we love.
i shot a wedding. with film, not ammo. it stretched me farther than i knew i could go. and in more muscles than i knew i had. whew. but i loved it.
it was the last month that my baby crawled. sniff.
i discovered the boys liked pasta drizzled liberally with olive oil and sprinkled with flax seed. finally a meal that made everyone happy! we ate lots.
we also watched lots of tv. because it was cold outside. and we got the worst colds ev.er. the boys coughed like 90 year old smokers for weeks.
but we did make a few attempts at braving it.
the sun did actually break out for a couple of days and we headed to the zoo with friends.
and we tried this. for half a day. then decided to save it for another day. or month.
wow, what an exciting month. i know you're gonna stay tuned for february ;)






6 comments:
Angie... ;)
Love the idea of a monthly recap- time flies so quickly! I, too, have sweet memories of spinning on my grandmother's barstools. Happy March!
wow, I'm surprised you could even remember January. That seems so long ago :) I can't believe it's March 1st. Maybe we'll have fewer days on the couch and more outside...we can hope!
I'm super impressed with the wedding shoot! I know it was hard work, but you are crazy good at it!
I'm so going to try that pasta with Ben. And glad to see someone else not rushing the whole potty-training thing!
Cute pics, and I agree with April - hope to get out/see you more this month!
What a fun way to capture your memories! Also, I love that you got a picture of the boys on the "famous" bar stools:-)Love that picture!!! How many times did we spin on those????
love the once a month recap idea -- and totally going to try that pasta with my boys!
mom, you always looked good no matter what.
and don't you remember in 8th grade when i would fold my jeans over(you know, the one pair of guess jeans that i had - from tj maxx, that i wore holes in)- soo tight, then rolled them up?
oh, but maybe you do remember...and you were making a point. hmm.
Post a Comment