i don't mind.
his daddy is pleading for me to bring out the scissors.
i don't care.
his yet-to-be-cut hair often makes him look shaggy and unkempt.
so.
i love them.
they make me swoon.
sorry daddy.
'cause it seems that in this family, once they're gone, they're gone.
remember him?
yeah, i vaguely do too.
it may take an intervention to make me bring out the scissors this time around.
i think i need a girl.





.jpg)
6 comments:
hey angie!
i'm quite partial to the curls myself! I know you are a busy lady, but if you get a chance, I have some blog questions for you.
thanks!
molly
molly(dot)rigoloso(at)gmail(dot)com
don't cut them! They are precious! My mom didn't cut my brother's hair till he was 3!! It went a little too far but she couldn't bring herself to cut them. :)
don't cut. ;)
i did the same thing with nicholas and oliver... nic's too short too soon and the curls never grew back. oliver was called a girl all the time b/c i wouldn't cut!
love the baby curls!
DON'T DO IT!!! Brady's won't come back and it makes me sad!!!!
I know how you feel. It took 18 months and an ultimatum from Andy for me to cut Edwards and even now I try to let it get as long as possible before we head to the barber. Ditto on the girl, so tempting to have a thired, convinced it would be a boy!
I love the curls! Reminds me of your baby brothers!
Post a Comment