They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
that looks like a night I should have come over
look how big Sam is next to Charlie!! when they're babies it seems like they will never be big enough to play together. Funny how much things change in a year!fun times!!!
What happen to baby Sam? He grew up over night!!!
I was so going to post the same thing about how tall Sam looks next to Charlie. they are just growing up waaayyy to fast!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that looks like a night I should have come over
look how big Sam is next to Charlie!! when they're babies it seems like they will never be big enough to play together. Funny how much things change in a year!
fun times!!!
What happen to baby Sam? He grew up over night!!!
I was so going to post the same thing about how tall Sam looks next to Charlie. they are just growing up waaayyy to fast!
Post a Comment