They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
Happy birthday, sweet boy! Love you so much...you're a joy to our family!
aw - happy birthday baby sam!!
Happy Bithday, sweet baby boy. We love you!!
Happy Birthday SammyBaby!!! You sure have a cool mom who keeps you and your brother looking sooooo cute in your jeans and t's!! :)
Love it!!!! happy birthday Sam!!!
Oh, Angie I understand. Next year let's just get all the family to join us at the gym! Let's just start the tradition there:-) Love you!
yay, yay, wow one year!!! yippee. I know this post is about Sam...but HELLO, that bed is gorgeous!!!!jennifer
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy birthday, sweet boy! Love you so much...you're a joy to our family!
aw - happy birthday baby sam!!
Happy Bithday, sweet baby boy. We love you!!
Happy Birthday SammyBaby!!! You sure have a cool mom who keeps you and your brother looking sooooo cute in your jeans and t's!! :)
Love it!!!! happy birthday Sam!!!
Oh, Angie I understand. Next year let's just get all the family to join us at the gym! Let's just start the tradition there:-) Love you!
yay, yay, wow one year!!! yippee. I know this post is about Sam...but HELLO, that bed is gorgeous!!!!
jennifer
Post a Comment