Friday, November 27, 2009

thank. full.



for enjoying a traditional thanksgiving meal rather than italian take-out ......for my baby sis's recent engagement........for having a family that i not only love, but really like.....

for friends that let me just be me ~ and love me whether i'm the better me, or the sleep-deprivedgrumpywoeismewanttobabysitwhileinap? me.....

for no longer being homeless due to home repairs......for new floors and a new roof.......for simply having a roof over my head ...

for two little boys that make my heart swell and my belly laugh........ for a husband that loves me even when i'm not laughing.....

for incomprehensible grace that has been lavished on me this year....

so. very. thankful.


5 comments:

Angie Davis said...

there is a decimal in there....he is thick, but my toddler doesn't weigh 295 ;)

Gina said...

I wanted to say put the decimal in there! I am so thankful everytime I can get in a car and drive to your house and not have to buy a ticket. Thank you, Thank you God! I really, really mean it as I cry typing this!

April Brown said...

And I am so thankful too! I always dreamed that we would live beside each other and raise our babies together and to have that as a reality is more than I could have imagined....even though I am swamped with kids and you are swamped with home repairs, just know I love you so much...even when you are grumpy and sleep deprived!!! :)

ps can not wait to roll around on your new, CLEAN floors!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful for you guys! Love the picture!

The Dettling's said...

Love, love, love this picture!

analytics

Blog Archive