Before Samuel was born, I was convinced that he was going to look just like his brother. Four months here and I still occaisionally find myself in awe that I have a little blue-eyed powder-puff.
He coos as long as he has ears that will listen, watches his brother's every move, and does this little Sam thing with his hand that kills me every time.
If you pay him attention he gets extremely excited, smiling from his eyebrows to his toes and bringing his fist to his mouth in a shy(?) sort of way. I've only caught it in this picture, and he snagged the towel along the way~



7 comments:
I've read every post and can just now comment!! First, diaper butts...adorable. I love how you have captured so many sweet expressions. Second, Easter...lots of questions. We too are at a loss for what to say when presenting "the Basket". And thirdly, Sam is adorable. He is such a cute powder puff. I love how you catch all the light in his sweet blue eyes!!!
love you!!!
ps Where are CharlieBaby's curls??
yes, a post on the curls, god rest their soul, to come. sniff....
LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! I will have to print them out so I can show my sweet nephew off.
What a precious boy! His eyes are so endearing...can't wait to know him better one day!
oooh... i can't wait to get my hands on him!
i was up ALL night with a little girl with a stomach bug and even though it wasnt' so long ago, i thought, "how to young mothers do it?!"
love...
I love how his eyes smile and his little circle cheeks in the second picture.
seriously, angie... he's adorable. and your photography is looking great.
Post a Comment