There is so much to say about all that went on in my heart this weekend that pictures of Easter baskets do not do justice. But as I began to tap it all out I realized it was going to eat up all of my precious nap time (the kind of nap time where I don't actually take a nap, if you know what I mean). Maybe I'll get back to it, maybe not, but until then.....
Easter baskets, coordinating outfits and good food.
This is the one picture I got of the boys and their Easter baskets before my camera died. We also videoed (is that really a word?) it, and I laughed while watching later - not because of the boys but because of the conversation Bryan and I were having in the background. "So, what do we do?......are we supposed to say anything?.......do we just give it to them or what?". I guess we need to have some Easter Bunny conversation before next year.
I'm not sure if it was more fun watching Charlie's excitement, or Sam's excitement over Charlie's excitement.
Say that five times fast.

I had dreams, as usual, of great family pictures at the harbor in our Easter duds (that I scrambled together from our closets) but, as usual, a quick snapshot had to do. though thankful for it! This was taken at a friends house just as we realized Charlie had a huge choking hazard of a fig in his mouth.
We enjoyed a fantastic meal with friends.
Five courses, each plated, each enjoyed to the last bite.
You know it was a good meal when it is finished with panna cotta!
mmmm....thankful. celebratory. full.
1 comment:
I like seeing you in a picture! Missed you Sunday. Just wasn't the same without you.
Post a Comment