Love the pictures of all 3 of your boys!! I saw the pictures and saw Bryan all dressed up and thought, "I can't believe that is my brother coming home to his kids." How time flies! Love y'all! :-)
heehee. you're going to hate me... but 1) i noticed sam's little 'plumber butt' lookin' at me. and 2) don't you live in NY... isn't it cold... why are your children naked :) seriously though... i love the expressions of pure joy you've captured!!! how i wish you lived closer, angie! miss you...
Mom - I didn't even post the 'animated' ones, per Bryan's request! And I had to quit snapping and finish dinner before the wrestling started. Future post for sure though.
And Peggy - I'm laughing. Yes, I love little S's bum hanging out (though glad we somehow avoided a mishap!), and I was thinking the same thing about ANOTHER set of pics w/ my boys and no clothes! Explanation to come in the next post.
i love it!!! that is how it is at our house too and then in a matter of moments there is a wrestling match going on- they know they have to be gentle with their mommy- so when daddy comes in they get to let our all their "love" usually shown by punches!! i loved the pictures of your visit at home too!love you
16 comments:
You captured it!!! What a sweet way to post something so precious!
I wish I had those pictures of yall. Who knew Bryan could be so animated. I love it!
Love it, love it! such a special memory to document. You capture the pictures in amazing ways.
Love the pictures of all 3 of your boys!! I saw the pictures and saw Bryan all dressed up and thought, "I can't believe that is my brother coming home to his kids." How time flies! Love y'all! :-)
heehee. you're going to hate me... but 1) i noticed sam's little 'plumber butt' lookin' at me. and 2) don't you live in NY... isn't it cold... why are your children naked :)
seriously though... i love the expressions of pure joy you've captured!!! how i wish you lived closer, angie! miss you...
so sweet. those are the moments i look forward to with Ash so much. thanks for sharing!
Mom - I didn't even post the 'animated' ones, per Bryan's request! And I had to quit snapping and finish dinner before the wrestling started. Future post for sure though.
And Peggy - I'm laughing. Yes, I love little S's bum hanging out (though glad we somehow avoided a mishap!), and I was thinking the same thing about ANOTHER set of pics w/ my boys and no clothes! Explanation to come in the next post.
Absolutely amazing pictures!! Love the way you see your family! Have an amazing day!
This made me tear up! Precious.
love it!! Bryan's expressions are hysterical :) That's how I look when JerBear comes home...it's my favorite time of the day, too!:)
ha! yes, i would definitely be scared of bryan (in the first pic) in a dark alley, or you with that face april.
and yes, it's not only the boys favorite time of the day!
and mommy can psuedo-rest! so fun!
i love it!!! that is how it is at our house too and then in a matter of moments there is a wrestling match going on- they know they have to be gentle with their mommy- so when daddy comes in they get to let our all their "love" usually shown by punches!! i loved the pictures of your visit at home too!love you
that is the sweetest thing ever. you will cherish those pictures someday! and so will your boys!
So cute!
Too darn cute for words!!!
Post a Comment