They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
I do love him! His eyes are dreamy:)
he's getting so big!
oh sorry - that was me...aunt bec =)
in some ways he is charlie with blue eyes :-) Can't believe he is 3 months.
love this set!! you are blogging so much~ i can't keep up!(i want my computer... :( it's on the moving trailer...)
It's such a delight to see your pictures. Your boys are SO cute!!!!!! I can't resist myself to squeal after every Sam's new little face expression!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I do love him! His eyes are dreamy:)
he's getting so big!
oh sorry - that was me...
aunt bec =)
in some ways he is charlie with blue eyes :-) Can't believe he is 3 months.
love this set!! you are blogging so much~ i can't keep up!
(i want my computer... :( it's on the moving trailer...)
It's such a delight to see your pictures. Your boys are SO cute!!!!!! I can't resist myself to squeal after every Sam's new little face expression!
Post a Comment