Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Home

A "few" pictures from our recent trip home. 

We were greeted by Grandaddy and Uncle Stephen (who Charlie simply calls "football") at the airport where they met Samuel for the first time. 


Then, on to my parents for a few days of rest (at least for the ones not sleeping with Sam. Bless you GG). 




I thought I was leaving it behind......

but snow followed us. 

Yeah, the hat, I know. Should have looked in the mirror. 



a full length one. 


We ended up having a great time and I was so glad that everyone got to play with Charlie in the snow. Though it didn't take long for him to call it quits. 





motley crew ~


Do I really belong in this family?

 
Segway, cute baby ~


One of my many favorite cousins (why didn't I get a picture of the rest of you?)


Samuel finally got to meet his Gurney. I think she liked him. 




In true Southern form, the blizzard was gone by the afternoon, and the next few days were spent getting some much needed vitamin D. 


and learning a few things~







Aunt Lacey was sure to leave her mark on him as well ~




Before heading on to the Davis's, we stopped by the Conner's. The boys had a blast (as dd the adults). 


We only had a couple of days with them, but it was sweet.




Charlie loved playing with his cousins. Everyone says this one could be his sister. 


Ma-Ma and her granbabies (minus two cuties in Colorado)~



6 comments:

Elizabeth Mather said...

We sure had fun with y'all and wish we could have seen you more. The pictures of y'all in the snow are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How did you get out of wearing the camo? Maybe your hat isn't so bad after all? You are such a cute little mommy.

Prentices said...

So happy to see all these recent posts! Boys are beautiful, and Sam looks like such a cuddlebug! (sorry to hear that sleep is still so elusive though...)

Hooray for the last day of winter! Hope that applies in NYC too!

April Brown said...

Next time please stay longer :)

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

the ones of your sister and Charlie SERIOUSLY look like a studio. I looked at them so closely before believing they were real...just amazing shots!!! We were sooo happy to see the snow, but of course, that's old hat to you now.

heather said...

i wish the davis's could be here all the time!

analytics

Blog Archive