i guess you could say this passed week was filled with both trick and treat?
this lil' fireman may be inspecting a lil' hole......
but it's a $16,000+ hole!
thank you usaa insurance. we love you, and wish everyone could use you.
the story on the hole to come. until then, the treat of the week~






4 comments:
Unfortunately, we know too much about 'little holes' from our own home experience. The joys of owning older homes... Sam and Fearing would have been twins! And your little fireman is the cutest EVER! I hope you and Brian are doing well- maybe we can get together soon!
~whitney
great pictures!!!! Let's get together sooner than later!!!
Love the little treats for us, your guys are simply adorable! sorry about the whole... USAA rocks!
I have enjoyed reading your blog over the past year or so. Your family is adorable. Love the fireman costume. My Jack is enamored with firetrucks and firemen! Your pictures are always so good. I want a new camera for Christmas. Which kind should I get?
Post a Comment