I hope I'm a lot like this woman.
It would help me greatly in this thing called motherhood.

She is much like this woman.....

who is a lot like her mom.
*how i wish i could insert a picture of granny here!

and there can't be enough said about how thankful I am for each of them.
Happy Mother's Day!
4 comments:
You made my cry. I did have a great mother and she had a great mother. You're a great mother, keep it up. I love you!
Love the pictures and post! You have a true gift! You are right -- you have two amazing women that YOU are so much alike as well!
I love your mom! AND, you are a great mom, too!!
happy mother's day to you, Angie, I'm sad to see the curls have gone (you were my only hope/excuse/support group) but I adore the little tippy-toe-at-sink shot and every picture with a dandelion in it!
Post a Comment