Friday, August 29, 2008

Picassa in the making






*Photography tip, from someone not quite qualified to give photography tips ~
shooting on an angle is really "in" and can add interest or a playful feel to a photograph. But sometimes, like here, it just makes your subject look like he's going to slide off the page! But I couldn't help but to keep this face.

I would like to thank, very much, the man or woman who created washable crayons. You my friend are a genius.

5 comments:

slowpoke said...

so cute! i love his little feet.

Shireen said...

Angie, I love getting inside of your mind as you comment! I love the tip/comment on your angle shot! :) ...Charlie sliding off the floor. You are so cute.

Oh, and your belly/baby #2 :) looks GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Great Daddy would be very proud!p

The Terrells said...

Did Charlie write his own name already? He must be really smart!! he is the cutest!! love you

The Dettling's said...

He's adorable! I love that he still has his baby curls. We're contemplating the "first" haircut for James at 1, but I've begun to reconsider! :)

analytics

Blog Archive