After all the packing and good-byes, we left our CA home around 3 pm yesterday. We spent the night in Vegas, slept in and went to Hoover Dam today. We are now in Flagstaff, AZ (love this place!) hoping to see the Grand Canyon early in the morning, then on to see Kris and Bec in Colorado Springs. It's been great so far - I'm exhausted (maybe more from packing and tearful farewells, but so glad we chose to drive. Just seeing the ever changing landscape is worth all the fast food and tired bums.
From CO, we plan to just head to B'ham as fast as a Penske with a Camry in tow will take us. We assume we will arrive Wed. night or Thursday.
To our CA friends, we truly miss you already, and to our Birmingham ones, we can't wait to see you!!!
3 comments:
where will you be living?
I will miss you guys too....but since the fam is in Bham. I get the joy of visiting you folks during Christmas time. Sorry we didn't get to hang out much. But hey, sometimes that is what life entails...supporting friends from a distance :) have fun! I loved flagstaff too, but I don't plan to ever make that drive alone again...LOL
Angie, I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you guys before you left. I think I kept hoping beyond hope that you would change your mind. :( Still, I will try not to be selfish and say that I also truly hope that this new adventure for you and Bryan will be a wonderful grace-filled one.
Come visit us soon! :)
Post a Comment