Thursday, May 24, 2012

Morning

Bryan surprised me on Mother's Day with a camera I have been drooling over for a couple of years now.

He's a keeper.

Not only does my old camera feel like a lightweight now, but my camera bag does too. I've had my eye on an Epiphanie bag for a while and recently saw that they are giving one away to the winner of a little photo contest. So how could I not give it a go? The theme is "MORNING!", and though this photo may not say morning like sunrises and coffee, it was this guys' morning.
And a beautiful morning it was. 

We had been talking about our upcoming vacation to the beach for weeks, and it was finally here! 




His toes hit the sand faster than I could grab my camera - as evidenced by the fog on my lens framing his happy dance. 

Good morning sunshine and sand, 
salt and ocean breeze,
cousins and kites
(just outside the frame). 

Good morning. 

I entered the Epiphanie Camera Bags + Photo Card Boutique Picture It photo contest!http://bit.ly/ITqV5R


1 comment:

Gina said...

Good Morning to one little happy boy

analytics

Blog Archive