I just caught up on several posts and wanted to share...
1. The pic of Lillie staring at her hand melted my heart. 2. The shot of the boys out the window is amazing. 3. The story of the Ruby Tuesday lunch date that didn't happen cracked me up. 4. Your tile floor reminds me of the tile we had in our old house. I miss it. 5. I like the new title. More importantly, I like you. I am so glad I found you all those many moons ago.
5 comments:
great picture day!! you got some sweet ones!
and your yard is huge!! (i'm having a little yard envy.)
yes, our yard makes up for a small house!
love the pictures!
I just caught up on several posts and wanted to share...
1. The pic of Lillie staring at her hand melted my heart.
2. The shot of the boys out the window is amazing.
3. The story of the Ruby Tuesday lunch date that didn't happen cracked me up.
4. Your tile floor reminds me of the tile we had in our old house. I miss it.
5. I like the new title. More importantly, I like you. I am so glad I found you all those many moons ago.
xox
what great fun memories!!! I know your boys are loving having cousins right down the street!!!
Post a Comment