They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
Wow - these pictures make it look like it was 60 degrees that day, instead of what, 16?! You have beautiful friends and oh so much talent!
seriously, angie, your pictures are incredible! and i think ce and cole will have some beautiful children...
heh - love that one of cole!! oo.. and all of them actually.. you did a great job! ;)
those are really sweet!!
sorry I haven't commented on any of your posts, but I just LOVE all your pictures. You did a fabulous job missy!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow - these pictures make it look like it was 60 degrees that day, instead of what, 16?!
You have beautiful friends and oh so much talent!
seriously, angie, your pictures are incredible! and i think ce and cole will have some beautiful children...
heh - love that one of cole!!
oo.. and all of them actually.. you did a great job! ;)
those are really sweet!!
sorry I haven't commented on any of your posts, but I just LOVE all your pictures. You did a fabulous job missy!!
Post a Comment