Wednesday, January 06, 2010

the engagement. part 2.


it's been nearly two months, but they are still as giddy as they were here.



at the time, they were thinking of a november wedding. i didn't think they could make it. i was right. it's been moved to may.


though there's talk of the courthouse. just let me know before i buy a dress, ok guys?

i wish i had a recording of our background noise of the day ~ zac's laugh. anyone that knows him will tell you that his laugh is unique. and contagious. it did not stop the whole day, and had us laughing with him!







congrats you two!


5 comments:

amy said...

angie,
you have such TALENT!!! love the pics!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your post!!!

The Shulls said...

I love reading the story... how sweet, you're amazing!!! Love your pictures!!!

April Brown said...

Can I just say how romantic eloping sounds to me!! If I had to do it all over, I would definitely consider it!!

katie said...

wow.
really beautifully done angie!! story, pictures, all of it!
so happy for them!

analytics

Blog Archive