Sunday, January 17, 2010

i heart

bed head


morning eyes


and coffee.




7 comments:

Gina said...

even at 5:30 am? yes i think even at 5:30 am with cc and coffee.

The 'Ssippi Scoop said...

Hey Angie! I enjoyed reading about Lacey's engagement story and I'm so glad to see she is happy. She deserves it. Please tell her hi!

And I have a question. I have recently invested in a SLR camera. I've been playing around with it and can't seem to get out of the auto mode, but more importantly, what editing program do you use. I've played with Lightroom and PS Elements and I can't stand either of them. Is that wrong? haha! I'd love any tips you could pass on!

Your boys are just growing so fast and are as beautiful as always!

Liz said...

cute curly headed boy!

Prentices said...

Um, who is that toddler?! Soo cute, but soo big!

Angie Davis said...

i know. my thoughts exactly!

Kathy Campbell said...

Bed Head is the best thing EVER!

Anonymous said...

Why is it that when we grow up bed head is NOT cute anymore? I guess the same thing goes for cute little rolls:-) Love the bed head pics. Angie:-)

analytics

Blog Archive