Monday, October 12, 2009

not so terrible



pictures taken in july.

i laughed at his doctor's appointment the other day while looking at his 2 year milestones chart.

"showing signs of independence and defiance"
check.

but it could have also said "tender heart", "contagious smile", and "keeps parents in stitches by the funny things he says and does". check, check, check.

the other day he had to be disciplined for hurting his brother.
when bryan took him to his room down the hall, sam followed.
bryan yelled for me,
"hey babe, can you come get sam please?".

i then hear charlie....
"hey babe, come get char-ie peas?"

10 comments:

Amy said...

laughed way out loud on that one!!! pics are cute!!

Liz said...

such an adorable two year old that we all love and enjoy so much!

Gina said...

he is such a sweetheart, sam really has a big brother that will take care of him

Kathy Campbell said...

That is too funny! Love it!

katie said...

cute and the one below is adorable too! xo.

April Brown said...

the first picture of Charlie makes me laugh. hard. He is edible! And tell him April will come and get Char-ie!

Also, love the pictures of Sam...i don't know who he looks like, I just know he's CUTE!!!

Prentices said...

The boys are so different, but the same...and both so cute! Don't know how I missed this post, but I love it. We have a parrot at our house too!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love the pictures of both the boys!

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

just found out today our kiddos will share the limelight at CeCe's wedding...A will be the flower girl. It should be fun!! Love your photos. Your baby is skinny like my #1 boy. Now I have this huuuge 5 month old. Funny how babies are different. Argh, for the sleeping. Hate that for you. Hang in there, I agree- just take it as it comes. Now that I'm at #3 I really see that there isn't too much you can do. They are their own people. luv, jennifer

The Dettling's said...

i.love.it. (and our sassy little parakeets!) James new thing is when I ask "what do you say?" or "how do you ask?" which used to be followed by a sweet little "peassse" has recently turned into a "what do oohhh say?" "how do oohhh aksss?"

analytics

Blog Archive