They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
Just a pumpkin!
what a sweet baby boy he is
he is really, really beautiful.
I love that first photo! 8 months old and already doing a fabulous "Robot"!
ha, yes, "robot" is exactly what we were thinking! he was not in the mood for smiling at the moment. i don't think any of us were, actually. heat, humidity, and mosquitoes!
angie he is sooo big!! you and bryan make beautiful babies! keep it up :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Just a pumpkin!
what a sweet baby boy he is
he is really, really beautiful.
I love that first photo! 8 months old and already doing a fabulous "Robot"!
ha, yes, "robot" is exactly what we were thinking! he was not in the mood for smiling at the moment. i don't think any of us were, actually. heat, humidity, and mosquitoes!
angie he is sooo big!! you and bryan make beautiful babies! keep it up :)
Post a Comment