They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say maybe more.
great sequence of pics! Thankfully we won't have to wait almost a year and a half to try another one!
I love it! That shows what taking pictures of kids is REALLY like! If you get one and everyone is looking at the camera and smiling, it's practically a miracle!
These pictures are so fun, so real
I love the pictures! They are great! =]
Cute Cute! I like the perfect, but imperfect ones. Best kind.
sweet post! the toddlers finally got their wiggles out, huh :)
Love, Love the pictures!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
great sequence of pics! Thankfully we won't have to wait almost a year and a half to try another one!
I love it! That shows what taking pictures of kids is REALLY like! If you get one and everyone is looking at the camera and smiling, it's practically a miracle!
These pictures are so fun, so real
I love the pictures!
They are great! =]
Cute Cute! I like the perfect, but imperfect ones. Best kind.
sweet post! the toddlers finally got their wiggles out, huh :)
Love, Love the pictures!
Post a Comment