Ha! You can tell you are back in Bama! The sprinklers have come out and I bet it so so so hot ya'll after being up north for a bit. Wow! The boys are getting big since the last time I saw pics. I know you are glad you are back. And, um, that pic in a few posts down of some dead animal with huge antlers, did our girl Lacey have something to do with that? I sure do miss her!
5 comments:
OH MY WORD!!! So cute Angie! I love all his expressions! Are you feeling settled in now?
these are really great!
so precious!
LOVE THAT FACE!
Ha! You can tell you are back in Bama! The sprinklers have come out and I bet it so so so hot ya'll after being up north for a bit. Wow! The boys are getting big since the last time I saw pics. I know you are glad you are back. And, um, that pic in a few posts down of some dead animal with huge antlers, did our girl Lacey have something to do with that? I sure do miss her!
Post a Comment